discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [ICANN] New gTLDS, first conflict

Re: [opennic-discuss] [ICANN] New gTLDS, first conflict

  • From: Alejandro Bonet <albogoal AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [ICANN] New gTLDS, first conflict
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 15:02:22 +0100

Well, excuse me Coyo but i think more about ip routing,
and let me expose my opinion of the problem...

If i say nosense things, please notice me...

As i understand in your last coment speech, ICANN is responsable to
assign AS numbers arbitrarily or with money base?

And the BGP protocols includes these numbers in each transaction of ip
routing data?

Well, if these are true...

Who or what deny us some other "completely free and open database" of
AS2 numbers?

A simple database where anybody can get is own AS2 number for free in
some public web.
Asigned automatically with a simple incremental counter...
Perhaps only with a valid email to contact...

Excuse me again if im saying nosense things...
Im completely novice for this "war"...

Alejandro Bonet
albogoal AT gmail.com

PD: Of course, actual AS numbers owners could get their AS2 numbers
for free also...

I allways say the same:

"Internet is not a computer network. It is an open protocol specification".

And also:

"Authority is some thing very difficult to obtain, trought years of
patience and good and responsable work, but also it is a very easy
thing to loose, with bad decissions, in only few minutes or
seconds..."