discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [ICANN] New gTLDS, first conflict

Re: [opennic-discuss] [ICANN] New gTLDS, first conflict

  • From: Calum McAlinden <calum AT mcalinden.me.uk>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [ICANN] New gTLDS, first conflict
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 21:44:20 +0000

On 12 March 2014 21:36, Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.free> wrote:
> How about simply having 'meetings' on I.R.C. but specifically at certain
> times and frequencies, say once a month or two?
>
> The topics of meetings could be posted to the mailing list a few days
> prior to the meeting.
>
> Does anyone think such meetings would be of benefit?

I agree, but how would we ensure they were at suitable times for
everyone? Perhaps different times each month?
I think a sort of "bug tracking" page/platform would be useful for
people to raise issues and minor improvements/problems with OpenNIC
and related registrars, wiki etc. Such as, the wiki has HTML "a" tags
in the page titles. This would encourage OpenNIC to move forward and
check off issues one at a time./

--
Calum McAlinden
http://www.mcalinden.me.uk