discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] planets TLDs

Re: [opennic-discuss] planets TLDs

  • From: "Daniel Quintiliani" <danq AT runbox.com>
  • To: "discuss" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] planets TLDs
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017 21:01:59 -0500 (EST)

Indeed, everyone and their brother wants a TLD now. I mean it's a good thing
we have increased interest in OpenNIC, but before proposing TLDs we need the
infrastructure and commitment per our recent votes on policy changes.

It sounds like this person wants multiple TLDs, but perhaps instead of voting
one-by-one he should list the remaining TLD ideas he has into a single
discussion thread, and have a single voting thread where we vote on each TLD.
Anyone agree that's a better idea?

--

-Dan Q