discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] planets TLDs

Re: [opennic-discuss] planets TLDs

  • From: Wyndcomm Enterprises <dima22443 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] planets TLDs
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:47:04 +0300

Dan Q,
Actually I heard about another period in wich they will accept new applications for new TLDs but it will be in the middle of 20th.

23.12.2017 5:43 пользователь "Daniel Quintiliani" <danq AT runbox.com> написал:
Is ICANN planning on adding more TLDs or did they realize the whole thing was a failure? Plenty of small businesses are only using social networking sites now, and the only "new TLD" I can think of ever using is "mywaifulist.moe" (an anime fan site and Discord server).

--

-Dan Q