discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [DE] Es ist traurig...

Re: [opennic-discuss] [DE] Es ist traurig...

  • From: Matthias Merkel <matthias AT boltn-hosting.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [DE] Es ist traurig...
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 09:53:27 +0200

You're misinterpreting German sayings.

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018, 9:51 AM Daniel Quintiliani <danq AT runbox.com> wrote:
Good morning in the round,

I think it was really sad at the OpenNIC happened.

It simply eliminates the democratic elections. These warn earlier

not really democratic. For example, Never rules

When in force, or how to deal with edge effects.

Also, open elections are something that triggers a group dynamic

as the result expires, as well as massive pressure on voters

, There was no place in a general election process.

But I was strangely shocked that the OpenNIC elections are approved

which have obvious formal defects. This is already in the

Past happens. An example of this is Mr. Quintiliani's choice

"Invalidate previous votes" in the electoral period * before * the

Announcement began. That's the 7-day rule not met.

Such a thing should lead to the immediate demolition.

Also, I'm thinking that the members of the OpenNIC are easy

prevent people like Mr. Quintiliani "proposal" s in the

Quick shot raushaut. Whenever something is missing, there is, without

Reflection phase, no request to do so five minutes later ...

Stages of reflection and reflection are something that is undisputed

We are part of every good conflict resolution.

And everything dies after the story with Spamhaus. Do not ask me,

Was that got out? But maybe I would be the next one

Days write something else.

With best regards and hope, OpenNIC can reconsider, in

the round,

--

-Dan Q