discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [DE] Es ist traurig...

Re: [opennic-discuss] [DE] Es ist traurig...

  • From: "Daniel Quintiliani" <danq AT runbox.com>
  • To: "discuss" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [DE] Es ist traurig...
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 07:01:24 -0400 (EDT)

It's not my translation, it's Google's translation. Blame their faulty
algorithms for being "unkind" and "flooding". I simply copied and pasted it
because nobody was understanding me when I thought it was violent.

Is there any way you can leave me alone and not have a problem with me? What
do I have to do so you can leave me alone?

I'm getting really tired of this. I've missed at least 2 family get-togethers
over the past month because I'm too scared of what people here will do to me
if I'm not right on time with the votes. I am having a hard time sleeping too
because of OpenNIC, and health issues which randomly appeared this week
aren't any help.

No matter what I try to do to either (1) please everyone or (2) try and put
everything behind us and peace, someone finds some fault with it and uses it
to attack me. I am scared. I don't know if there will be a proposal to target
me with something.

I cannot honestly believe you legitimately compare about democracy. You are a
troll plain and simple. You speak and post threads in foreign languages just
to aggravate me. You nitpick because I used the wrong word. You randomly make
something up three days after a proposal passes that I'm a day off when I
provide a paper trail going back to last month to prove you wrong.
Particularly a proposal which was intended to cause peace, and 10 people
agreed and were convinced that we would put this behind us. But no, someone
has to troll me, speak foreign languages, use accusations of fraud,
dishonesty crimes, and everything else, deliberately changing election
procedures clarified months ago.

I want all of you to go away. I want you to let me sleep again. I want to go
on in my life and not have to skip real life events because I'm scared to
death. Most people agree that this should be over, it's only like 3 trolls
who are constantly dragging us back into this garbage, and no matter what we
do, find something to make fun of people and get people angry on purpose and
then claim their trolling is in the interest of democracy.

They count the votes anyway, and get the same results. Except when they
"misscount" [sic] things their own way. You cannot give the President a third
term by combining multiple differing invalid and/or write-in and/or spoiled
and/or spoilt [sic] and/or potato salad and/or paragraph essay and/or town
name votes into a single vote to cancel Election Day.

Please, please, please leave me alone. I dont know hwat to do. I dont know
how to get you to leave me alone. I've done everything you asked for, gone
out of my way to be kind, but not only is it never good enough, but it always
results in mocking, trolling, and vicious retaliation. I just want to live my
life and use the servers. Please please stop. What do I have to do?

--

-Dan Q