discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .BZH TLD Charter

Re: [opennic-discuss] .BZH TLD Charter

  • From: Cédric <origin AT killy.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .BZH TLD Charter
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 23:14:13 +0100

It's just a proposition, We don't have any experience in registrar or TLD hosting, YOU have ;)
If you think some of the limitation are not acceptable, no problem for us. I just added the "non commercial" limitation only to not being "spamed" by vacuum cleaner vendors ;)

Perhaps we could remove the netiquette and other limitations to only keep the definition of the ".bzh" culture focus ?

Thanks for your help,
Cédric