discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .BZH TLD Charter

Re: [opennic-discuss] .BZH TLD Charter

  • From: Cédric <origin AT killy.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .BZH TLD Charter
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 00:58:54 +0100

Our only goal with these limitations (netiquette, non-commercial) was to
protect the .BZH from any kind of racism, profit-use, and so on ... but, it's
just like all the charters : it's a sort of guideline, not a law with the
associated control you could imagine.

It never was our intention to artificially limit the use of the .BZH. So if
you think theses limitations can bring some kind of "censorship", "stylish
guide", or "only politically correct sites" (sorry for the word-to-word
translate from the french, hope this is understandable), we can remove them.
As I already said before, no problem for us.

Cédric