discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .BZH TLD Charter

Re: [opennic-discuss] .BZH TLD Charter

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .BZH TLD Charter
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 19:06:19 -0700

Cedric -
I think you have the right idea for a charter, its just a matter of using the right wording so you're not being overly-restrictive. Maybe instead of using a broad term such as netiquette, you could instead try to list out exactly what limitations you want to have, and perhaps give some specific examples of what types of sites you would NOT allow?