discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .BZH TLD Charter

Re: [opennic-discuss] .BZH TLD Charter

  • From: Zach Gibbens <infocop411 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .BZH TLD Charter
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 19:36:10 -0500

If I was from Britanny, ran a personal site, not racist, for profit, or
even rude, would that be allowed? my site may talk about where I'm from,
covering culture, or not, just a kid/geeks personal site, a blog

The way I read it, was unclear (the grey area being hard to see if it
was allowed (white) or against (black) your proposed charted) I'd
suggest making that clear, might help things take off quicker, and since
it still has the relationship to brittany, could still cause a travelers
curiosity.

From your last email, I see what your intent is, from your charter,
harder to see, I think it's fine. perhaps dropping netiquette for
hate-speech and racism is forbidden.

I like it, just making sure I understood it too