discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Policy proposal for removal of non-respondingT2servers

Re: [opennic-discuss] Policy proposal for removal of non-respondingT2servers

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Policy proposal for removal of non-respondingT2servers
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 22:00:09 +0100

We seem to be straying off into irrelevant territory here...

This isn't about punishment or praise, it's about house keeping.

Lets stay on topic and decide how we deal with servers that don't respond
for X amount of time in a technical way. There is after all no point in
advertising a server for use if it doesn't work.

If praise and punishment must come into it, maybe we can save that for
another day?

Maybe get back to what Jeff was initially talking about.

Peter