discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Policy proposal for removalofnon-respondingT2servers

Re: [opennic-discuss] Policy proposal for removalofnon-respondingT2servers

  • From: Dean Gardiner <gardiner91 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Policy proposal for removalofnon-respondingT2servers
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 20:18:12 +1200

Will get onto getting my server passing again tonight.

Will be removing my IPv6 address (ns2.nz.dns.opennic.glue) as it was just a IPv6 tunnel with a US Endpoint
which gives no benefit in New Zealand, Users might as-well use a US IPv6 server if needed.

My IPv4 server ns1.nz.dns.opennic.glue seems to have random zone failures (mostly dns.opennic.glue, sometimes dyn or neo) so this
could be an interesting problem to fix.

  - Dean