discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] Require voting in English

Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] Require voting in English

  • From: Verax <verax AT 8chan.co>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] Require voting in English
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 10:00:30 -0400

This is wildly incorrect. There is nothing about democracy that "inherently requires" invalid votes.
We are also not a massive country where one voice is not going to be heard. If you have a problem with something, maybe you should say something, rather than stuffing garbage into the vote threads, which we already have a hard enough time keeping on topic.

--Verax

Philipp Schafft wrote:
Good morning.