discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] Require voting in English

Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] Require voting in English

  • From: Al Beano <albino AT autistici.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] [PROPOSAL] Require voting in English
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 23:31:40 +0100

Oh no... the risk of people being able to chat in a language they're comfortable with!

But seriously, I have no problem with missing out on conversation if there are members of the community not happy with speaking English. It's not fair to restrict participation to those who happen to speak English conversationally.

albino