discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Policy proposal for removal of non-responding T2 servers

Re: [opennic-discuss] Policy proposal for removal of non-responding T2 servers

  • From: "Aaron J. Angel" <aaron.angel AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Policy proposal for removal of non-responding T2 servers
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 01:08:32 -0400

On 08/16/2012 12:28 AM, Brian Koontz wrote:
> It was never intended to be pretty or public-facing. It's intended to
> be functional. Is there anything specific you have in mind besides the
> generic "not human friendly" tag? --Brian

- one row per server
- more relevant columns at the ends; e.g., country/state to the left and
status to the right
- sort status before country and state or separate tables for status
- simpler statuses; 'temp outage' wraps due to a space; why not just 'down'?
- is last verified always the same for all? if so, could be moved to
the top
- contact info or links

(I can't tell if Neo, NovaKing and Syndicat are companies or personal
handles.)