discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Limitations on the number of T2 servers per person?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Limitations on the number of T2 servers per person?

  • From: Christopher <weblionx AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Limitations on the number of T2 servers per person?
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 02:13:10 -0400

Another idea: Just hide the excess servers. Basically by default only
show the first two or so servers from any individual. If someone
really wants the remaining servers they just click a link, agree to a
notice "If a single person leaves all these servers go down" or what
have you, then they get the list of extra servers.